Founder's Associate Growth
Germany, Berlin, BerlinIT Management
With Kittl we envision a global community where members inspire each other and let their creativity run free. Creating beautiful designs can be a long and sometimes even painful process. We decided to tackle this problem head-on and have built Kittl.com as the most intuitive and easy-to-use design platform on the web. With offices in Berlin and Dusseldorf, we are a diverse team of 25 creators - hailing from 10+ nationalities - and benefit from the strong support of our A-level seed investors.
About the role
As Founders Associate for the CEO, your mission will be to support in rolling out strategic projects across all teams (growth, business intelligence, operations, product & design) necessary to scale the company. We are a company of 25 people today and plan to grow up to 50 by end of the year. As direct report to the CEO you will work together with all teams and may take on ad-hoc operational responsibilities if needed.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support with internal and external communication: prepare presentations, draft weekly updates to employees or investors
- Support with daily operations by taking over some tasks, creating briefings, preparing or running meetings
- Help to align teams and bridge gaps in cross departmental projects
- Work on ad-hoc projects enabling data-driven strategy decisions
- Assist with investor relations through preparing meetings, investor pitch decks and related communication
- Organise & participate in management meetings and follow up on them to increase efficiency of the teams
- You have a strong academic background
- Previous highly committed experience in a fast growing startup, consultancy or finance
- Ability to adapt from the most operational task to the most strategic one
- Think in a quick and effective thought process to get things done
- Analytical, data-driven mindset
- You are an excellent communicator
- Well-structured, with an ability to prioritize workload but also able to adapt to changes in the initial plan
- Fluent in English and German
Benefits & why you should join us
Join one of the hottest start-ups in graphic design to shape the future of graphic creation and enjoy a very open, transparent and performance driven company culture with a fast and agile development cycle. You'll work closely with and learn from a passionate and talented founding team.
- You’ll work on an exciting new product
- You’ll work with an amazing team of talented people
- Very flexible working culture where progress counts
- Fast interview process
- Competitive compensation and equity package in full-time roles
Also we have snacks, coffee, regular team dinners and rooftop parties ;)
If that sounds interesting to you let's get in touch.